At Sustainably Influenced, we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This GDPR consent document explains how we collect, process, and store your personal data and how you can give your consent for us to do so.
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information that can identify an individual, such as a name, email address, phone number, or IP address.
How do we collect personal data?
We collect personal data in a number of ways, including:
- When you visit our website and fill out a contact form or subscribe to our newsletter
- When you interact with us on social media
- When you attend one of our events or webinars
- When you contact us by email or phone
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data we collect may include:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Your job title and company name
- Your IP address and browsing behavior on our website
- Your social media profile information (if you interact with us on social media)
How do we use personal data?
We use personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and events
- To provide you with marketing materials and newsletters (if you have subscribed)
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To analyze how our website is used and identify areas for improvement
- To comply with legal obligations
How do we store personal data?
We store personal data securely and only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
How can you give your consent?
We can only process your personal data if we have a legal basis for doing so. In most cases, we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal data.
By providing us with your personal data, you are giving your consent for us to process that data for the purposes stated in this GDPR consent document.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [insert contact information]. However, please note that withdrawing your consent may affect our ability to provide you with our products, services, and events.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing
- The right not to be subject to automated decision-making
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [insert contact information].
Changes to this GDPR consent document
We may update this GDPR consent document from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing activities. We will notify you of any changes by posting the updated document on our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this GDPR consent document or our data processing activities, please contact us.